Monday, April 06, 2009

fight 4 ur right..is it important???

Today we gonna talk about..RIGHT..
right??..dis is not right or wrong..but ur right..which is whatever it is u must fight for ur right..hahaha..sounds like ACAB..from one of their popular song..but if i'm not mistaken la..
hem..actually there's many type of right that u should fight..i'm not going to elaborate one by one..i think u know ur right.rite??..(hish tetiba mcm esei nk jwb peksa PTD la plk..huhuhu)
i'm little bit mad rite now..just because i think i've da right..(hem..is it really ur right my dear yusliza..?)..but if u ask me..what happen actually..sorry,i can't answer ur question..=)

dis is related with other things that happen on me for these 2 years..ya..it's very easy to forgive..but it's hard to forget..and that's make me really curious of something yg ntah ape2..
and to know something i use my right as a...but it can't be use..it useless..maybe just me who think that is my right..u think i like to be like this..too curious..nyibuk2 hal org..jg tepi seluar org or kain pelikat org..?when i was jenis xkisah..lantak p..many people have take for granted..but when i become like dis..they arguing about right plk..plz..don't make my heart become like my old friend in U**M..i can feel what she feel...

for dis entry doesn't matter if u really understand or not..i just write what i want to write..
thanks my dear blog coz u make me feel relieve..ahahahhahaha

0 comments: