Friday, April 24, 2009

new look

no more spiderman here n there..no more spider net in my blog..(spider net..??confident je ko yus..tulis jela sawang labah2..hehe)..what i have now is a new look for my blog..yeehaaa..

but actually my blog is under construction..there's many thing i've 2 learn and edit..to make it a superb blog, i need more concentration..more facilities..more creativity and more more tea inn..(hehehe..redang island)..

owh my lamborghini..where r u..when i'll get u..or do i have to find another to replace u..anyway thanks to my pc at office coz without u..i was nothing..huarhuarhuar..but i still need a laptop..but how?..kenala beli kan..ehhee..tp dgn ape nk beli..?of course la ngan duit@money@fulus@pitih..(bahasa ibunda kanda ku..=)..)..but with my saving which is less than RM5XXXXXXX, how come i want 2 buy a house..laptop..video cam..vacation..arghhh!manusia mmg tamak kn..eh ke aku jerk..=)..hem for me..that one is not consider as 'tamak' but impian..hehee..

n today aku telah mengetahui bahawa sesungguhnya aku telah gagal dlm peperiksaan PTD..sedey2..yenade..utk itu..aku ingin bertafakur sebentar di meja beradu..huhuu..

4 comments:

-aBe- said...

Fuh.tomey2...new skin..new version..and new spirit..hope ur spirit will change as per ur blog skin changging..from spider to more nice and sweet(sesuai utk pompuan arr kn..)suite wit my spec..really absorbe to my soul structure..any way..good luck..;-)

why u as on 11:27 AM said...

thanks aBe..n all da best for u..for us..=)
i know u wanna say dis blog is nice n sweet like me kan..hehehe..

Cheedah on 12:34 PM said...

yaa..lawa lagi dr superman...muahahahaha...

yang penting...aku dah boleh komen...sblm nie xleh beb..

bagus bagus

kemajuan yang memberangsangkan...

why u as on 9:56 AM said...

huarhuarhuar...time kasih cikgu blog sbb ajr aku pasai blog since 2005 lg..

tetiba aku rs mcm msk pertandingan realiti wat blog la plk..komen2 sume ala2 AF,OIAM..hahhaaha..

anyway..thanks guys..my aBe especially..sori cdah..dlm hal ni terpaksa membelakangkan hg..ehhehehe