Monday, March 14, 2005

this morning

this morning..
.
it's not 12.34 a.m but already 12.34 p.m...erm..dunno why i 'm create this post so early..since i started wit this blog,i think i've neva update this in the day time..but today..???o..maybe create dis post just 2 calm down myself..
dunno y i bcome more sensitive this mornin'..feel so sad when didn't get the milo freeze in da cafe..milo freeze had made me keep quite n prefer to do not talk much to my buddy who accompany me to da cafe this mornin'..kesian dia..but that's me..will keep quite for a while when i feel sad,angry,dissappointed or somethin' like thatla..i've try to make myself as usual but can't..so give me some time..but bcoz of my sensitivity,maybe i had hurt my buddy's feeling..so sorry!!!..actually i'm not angry wit u..but dunno la..suddenly become sensitive..n made u as a victim..erm..there's many things running in my head..maybe that's whyla i bcome like this..but i'm not suppose to make others get through in my prob,right???(ni sume milo freeze py pslla ni!!)
erm..ok..i feel ok right now..to fatimah (bkn nm sbnr) merangkap my fren,my buddy,my roommate,my housemate,my tu,my ni,also my news network...huhu..sorry for everything!!!sorry sesangat..

0 comments: